Food (for full day sessions)
Children should bring a lunch and enough snacks to get them through the day. Please note that our camps are FULLY OUTDOORS, and as such it is very important to make sure that your children have plenty of warm layers and food with them!
What to wear on the water
• Non-cotton insulating layers (polyester or wool) OR a wetsuit if you have one!
• Rain Jacket and Rain Pants
• Secure waterproof or water-resistant footwear, Rain Boots are great!
• Thick wooly socks
• Toque and Gloves
We will also be spending some time on land, make sure you have:
• A face mask (and a spare in case it gets wet)
• Lots of spare clothes AND dry shoes and socks AND toque and gloves to wear on land
• A towel
• Snacks and lunch
• EXTRA food – you burn a lot of energy being outdoors all day
• Lots of water
• Thermos with a hot drink
We have open cubby storage for everyone’s belongings, please leave your valuables at home.
If you need additional info on our safety or cancellation policies, check out our Additional Info page.
If you have any other questions, see if they are already answered on our FAQ pageor call us at 604.929.2268.