Spring Break Camps
5 Day Kids Kayak Camp
Ages 10-12 Only
Join our fun, energetic and professional instructors during a 5 day Coastal Adventure Day Camp.
The objective of this camp is to introduce kayaking and the coastal area surrounding Deep Cove.
Why This Camp is Awesome
- Experience kayaking in beautiful Deep Cove with our qualified guides
- Build skills and knowledge through fun activities and exploration
- Learn about the intertidal zone and all the things that call it home
- Try out single and double kayaks as well as stand up paddle boards
- Exploring the local hiking trails in Deep Cove and Indian Arm
- Meet new friends and learn in a fun environment
Who should enroll on this course
Youth of all paddling abilities
No experience required
|No of Sessions
|$525 plus GST
5 Day Camp
|March 13 – 17
|Monday – Friday
|March 20 – 24
|Monday – Friday
|9am – 3pm
Spring Break Packing List
Children should bring a lunch and enough snacks to get them through the day. Please note that our camps are FULLY OUTDOORS, and as such it is very important to make sure that your children have plenty of warm layers and food with them!
What to wear on the water
• Non-cotton insulating layers (polyester or wool) OR a wetsuit if you have one!
• Rain Jacket and Rain Pants
• Secure waterproof or water-resistant footwear, Rain Boots are great!
• Thick wooly socks
• Toque and Gloves
We will also be spending some time on land, make sure you have:
• Lots of spare clothes AND dry shoes and socks AND toque and gloves to wear on land
• A towel
• Snacks and lunch
• EXTRA food – you burn a lot of energy being outdoors all day
• Lots of water
• Thermos with a hot drink
We have open cubby storage for everyone’s belongings, please leave your valuables at home.
If you need additional info on our safety or cancellation policies, check out our Additional Info page.
If you have any other questions, see if they are already answered on our FAQ page or call us at 604.929.2268.