Our best advice is to dress for the weather!
- Comfortable non-cotton base layer
- Waterproof pants & jackets are highly recommended
- secure wet footwear, if you don’t have booties or watershoes then wear something like running shoes that you don’t mind getting wet – no flip flops or open-toed sandals please.
- A non-cotton toque if it’s chilly, or brimmed hat if it’s sunny
- Sunglasses with a strap. If you wear prescription glasses we also recommend using a strap.
- Insulating long sleeved non-cotton top and bottoms which will keep you warm even if they get wet
- Water bottle (ideally with carabiner)
- Towel & bathing suit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided for lessons with planned capsizing)
- Warm change of clothes for after your paddle
- Snacks or lunch for all-day lessons
Please be aware that we have limited space at our shop. Please leave valuables at home or in your vehicle, or bring along a dry-bag. We are able to store smaller items like phones, keys, wallets in office if needed.
Check out paddle gear at our retail store Coast Outdoors – Click Here.